ADVENTURE HOUSE DESIGNS THE NEW WEBSITE FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA.
American National Bank is the second largest locally-owned bank based on deposits in the Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA markets. With $3.4 billion in assets and over 500 employees, it operates 30 full-service offices in Nebraska and Iowa, and seven locations in St. Paul, Minnesota, operating under Western Bank.
Their strength is attributed to their brand values and strong local commitment to the community which provides a competitive advantage over emerging fintech companies, large global commercial banks, and other regional banks.
THE PREVIOUS WEBSITE
In these examples from their previous website, their site was cluttered, grey, and a had a poor user experience:
THE NEW WEBSITE FOR AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK CREATES A UNIFIED BRAND EXPERIENCE:
THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT INCLUDED:
“Adventure House has been such a great partner throughout the development of our new website. We are a small marketing team and they did everything they could to make the process easier. They are very creative, organized and communicate very well.”
NEW WEBSITE FEATURES AT-A-GLANCE:
- Designed to support a successful sales process, the website serves both as a pre-sales touchpoint as well as a means to open accounts online as well as drive leads to local sales representatives.
- Responsive site built on a Drupal 8 content management system (CMS).
- Through a consolidation process, analyze site content for redundancies and cut, edit, and combine content into longer, scrolling pages. The site was condensed from 115 pages down to 39.
- Compliant to ADA compliance standards Level AA as mandated by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 requirements.
- With a focus on financial education, American National Bank is able to use the new website as a tool to provide customers with insights into achieving their financial goals.
- A custom alerts system was designed to display multiple alerts, versus the usual one.
- Creative, bold responsive design and unique typography designed to differentiate from the competition. By utilizing a modern angle to divide the page in addition to transparent overlays, we were able to design a website that differentiated the brand from its local and global competition.
- A simple user interface (UI) to navigate the site as well as to log in to accounts. The use of a supermenu design system allowed all relevant products and services to fit into a few menu choices.
For inquiries, please contact Alexander Acker at 212-243-6867 x212.